Structured Network Cabling
Our structured network cabling solutions are designed in-house and custom tailored to your business environment. We test, troubleshoot, define and label the most up-to-date cable lines that power your business.
- Cat 3: Untwisted pair cable commonly used for phone system or voice communications cabling.
- Cat 5: Provides outstanding service and an affordable option for most data network infrastructures.
- Cat 6: Desirable alternative to Cat5e with speeds 10x as fast.
- Cat 7: Copper cable standard designed to support 10 gigabit ethernet over 100 meters.
- Coaxial Cabling: Typically used for video transmission or for high speed data applications.
- Fiber Optic Cabling: Offers top speeds and reliability for sophisticated networks. Used for high speed applications, connecting networks, MDF’s to IDF’s, building to building, or for cable runs over 300 feet.