Our Technology Services
Business Phone Systems
Digital and IP Phone Systems
- Top considerations: lowest overall cost option, flexibility, scalable and ease of use.
- Provide digital, IP or hybrid systems to fit your business needs.
- Installation is simple and quick with onsite support and training.
- Integrate seamlessly with existing communications technology.
Unified Communications and Cloud Systems
- Top considerations: low upfront cost, leading collaboration tools, seamless business continuity, flexible subscription plans.
- Secure, scalable and streamlined user experience.
- Installation and set-up done onsite with trained technicians.
- No matter the company size, we have a flexible spending plan.
Stragetic Technology Partners
Additionally service Avaya, Toshiba, Samsung, Nortel, Vodavi and others
Strategic Technology Partners
Access control and security solutions
Commercial Access Control and Security Solutions
All of our solutions work in unison to restrict, control, and monitor access to your business environment.
- We support your business needs with a free review and quote.
- Local technicians and staff provide onsite installation, training and support.
- Industry leading technology provides cloud-based surveillance, tracking and storage.
- Flexible spending plans to accommodate the needs of your business.
Structured Network Cabling
Our structured network cabling solutions are designed in-house and custom tailored to your business environment. We test, troubleshoot, define and label the most up-to-date cable lines that power your business.
- Cat 3: Untwisted pair cable commonly used for phone system or voice communications cabling.
- Cat 5: Provides outstanding service and an affordable option for most data network infrastructures.
- Cat 6: Desirable alternative to Cat5e with speeds 10x as fast.
- Cat 7: Copper cable standard designed to support 10 gigabit ethernet over 100 meters.
- Coaxial Cabling: Typically used for video transmission or for high speed data applications.
- Fiber Optic Cabling: Offers top speeds and reliability for sophisticated networks. Used for high speed applications, connecting networks, MDF’s to IDF’s, building to building, or for cable runs over 300 feet.
Managed IT Services
- Our computer network maintenance team monitors all your technology needs so you can run your business stress free.
- We offer strategic security solutions for all business IT needs.
- Network security, antivirus, intrusion detection, data encryption and other services.
- Disaster recovery is critical to business continuity. In the event of a disaster, your company’s survival depends on the ability to replicate your IT systems and data. We offer cost-effective, onsite and offsite data-backup solutions.
- Reach out for a free assessment of your business IT and security needs.