As the workforce continues to be more mobile, working from home or remotely is a lot more cumbersome. Older premise equipment may not have the newer features of a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) system, such as:
- Unified communications
- Voice mail
- Ability to forward digital phone to cell phone seamlessly
For example, voice mail system on a traditional PBX phone system requires on-site equipment in phone or server room. If there’s a service interruption at your office (internet or power), your whole company goes down at that exact moment.
Digital and IP Phone Systems
- Top considerations: lowest overall cost option, flexibility, scalable and ease of use.
- Provide digital, IP or hybrid systems to fit your business needs.
- Installation is simple and quick with onsite support and training.
- Integrate seamlessly with existing communications technology.
Unified Communications and Cloud Systems
- Top considerations: low upfront cost, leading collaboration tools, seamless business continuity, flexible subscription plans.
- Secure, scalable and streamlined user experience.
- Installation and set-up done onsite with trained technicians.
- No matter the company size, we have a flexible spending plan.
The solution to this is moving your phone system to a cloud based UCaaS system that does not require expensive premise PBX equipment. If the main office loses internet or power, all remote sites will still have full and complete functionality.
A business phone system from National Telesystems provides your company with a high level of reliability, responsiveness, and customer service. We’re a full-service company dedicated to your needs.
Our response times are far superior to our competitors— same-day (minimum 2 hours) and service tickets are handled same or next-day. We have a 24/7 emergency dispatch with on-call technicians that are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
National Telesystems is the leading provider of business phone systems in the Dallas, Texas area. We proudly offer:
• Strong communication connections
• Rapid responses to voicemail messages
• Quick retrieval of customer information
• A willingness to help and support
• Provide convenience, features, and options
• Ability to chat with a human online or onsite
• Multiple customer service channels
Contact us today to learn more about our Business Phone Systems and the value they add to your business.