Which Cloud VoIP Business Telephone System Is
Best for Your Business?
National Telesystems gives VoIP Options to Best Fit a Business’ Needs & Budget!
HYBRID Cloud Solutions
- Less expensive than Hosted Cloud Options (ie. RingCentral, Vonage, SpectrumVoIP, Nextiva, etc.);
- “Bandwidth Optimizer” saves money every month;
- Easy-to-use phones;
- Uses low-cost VoIP service or low-cost analog / PRI lines;
- Flexible payment options to reduce monthly payments;
- Operating Expense or Capital Expense? Customer’s Choice!
- Equipment is billed separately from service (NOTE. The two invoices for Hybrid almost always total much less than the one bill of Hosted Cloud).
HOSTED VoIP Cloud Solutions
- One bill to pay every month for both equipment & service;
- Good option for companies with more than fifty (50) Nationwide Outlets (ie. major retail or restaurant chains);
- Much more expensive monthly than HYBRID Cloud Solutions;
- Expensive bandwidth “hog”. Even interoffice calls in the same building use your bandwidth;
- Like a rental contract, there is no end date – payments go on and on and on…
Do you need more information?
Contact us by filling the form below and we will get in touch.
VoIP Phone Systems and Hosted Cloud Systems can be the best option for your business. National Telesystems installs and services these systems every day. Choosing the correct telephone company is CRUCIAL for your business when selecting this technology.
Businesses require reliable and easy to use telephone systems. However, many businesses are extremely unhappy after they invest in the wrong VoIP system and company. Major hidden costs, horrible sound quality, and difficulty of use are more common than ever before. It can be an expensive lesson.
Experienced, Expert Technicians and Sales Engineers are THE critical components to avoid these issues.
What a huge difference NTI’s knowledge and experience with VoIP and Hosted Systems makes for our customers!