Which Cloud VoIP Solution Works
Best for Your Business?
National Telesystems gives Businesses VoIP Options to Best Serve Their Needs & Budget!
HYBRID Cloud Solutions
- Considerably less expensive than Hosted Cloud Options (ie. RingCentral, Vonage, SpectrumVoIP, Nextiva, etc.);
- “Bandwidth Optimizer” saves money every month;
- Easy-to-use phones;
- Uses low-cost VoIP service or low-cost analog/PRI lines;
- Flexible payment options to reduce monthly payments substantially;
- Optional Operating Expense or Capital Expense – Customer’s Choice!
- Equipment is billed separately from service (NOTE: the two invoices combined on Hybrid options almost always total considerably less than the one consolidated bill of Hosted Cloud).
HOSTED Cloud Solutions
- One bill to pay every month for both equipment & service;
- Good centralized option for companies with more than fifty (50) Nationwide Outlets (ie. major retail or restaurant chains);
- Much more expensive monthly than HYBRID Cloud Solutions;
- Expensive bandwidth “hog” as even interoffice calls in the same building have to go “through the cloud”;
- Like a rental contract, there is no end date – payments are into perpetuity.
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for?
Contact us by filling the form below and we will get in touch.