“XTS” stands for eX-pandable Telephone System. Our newest system is stackable, scalable and can accommodate businesses requiring up to 600 universal ports.
- One Cabinet: 48 CO lines and 96 stations up to 136 ports
- Two Cabinets: 144 CO lines and 192 stations up to 280 ports
- Three Cabinets: 144 CO lines and 252 stations up to 376 ports
- Four to Six Cabinets: 216 CO lines and 492 stations up to 600 ports
IT Directors will appreciate the look and design of the XTS, as it is both rack and wall mountable. With the technology available today, the list of business communications applications seems endless. Call centers, computer telephony integration, e-mail, the Internet, ISDN, networking, voice mail and wireless may all be part of your communications system.You need a system you can build a solid foundation on – one that is prepared to handle the communications possibilities of the future. The XTS digital platform removes the complexity and takes you where you want to go.
Improve Employee Productivity and Customer Service
- Directory dial, speed dial and last number redial make placing calls fast and easy.
- Programmable buttons allow one-touch access to frequently used features.
- Display phones have interactive soft keys for quick access to common features.
- Caller ID capability indicates who is calling before you pick up the phone.
- Automatic Park and Page can provide a 24-hour attendant without personnel.
- Off Hook Voice Over enables supervisors to monitor and coach personnel during live calls.
- Reduce long-distance costs with Least Call Routing, Call Costing, Programmable Toll Restriction and optional Voice-over-IP.
- Built-in relays allow the system to control doors, paging equipment, and even process control.
- Up to 8 conference connections means you can conference without the use of a conference call provider.
- Voice mail is supported through seamless integration with Vodavi TalkPath or PathFinder, our Windows®-based voice processing platform.
- Incoming callers can dial extensions directly with optional DID (Direct Inward Dialing), DNIS (Direct Number Identification Service) and ANI (Automatic Number Identification).
- High-speed digital T1 and PRI (ISDN) Highlights Now Expandable to 600 Ports! “XTS” stands for eX-pandable Telephone System.Our award-winning system is stackable, scalable and can accommodate businesses requiring anywhere from 12 to 492 stations, of which 400 can be digital. The XTS has uniform architecture that can be configured from one to six cabinets, so you can start small, and then add cabinets as your business grows.*
* Larger master processor (MPB2) required for growth beyond one cabinet. Expanded master processor (MPBE) required for growth beyond three cabinets.