Partner 18 Button Display Phone provides 16 programmable line/feature buttons with lights and an Auxiliary Port for quick connection of peripheral equipment such as fax or answering machines. The 16-character backlit display provides Easy-to-read lines and numbers. Partner 18 display telephone also has a built-in speakerphone and microphone for hands-free calling. NOTE: Any cordless telephone can access all CO’s when attached to the analog jack.
- Provides a 2-line, 24-character adjustable display, and 16 programmable buttons for outside lines, or programmable features such as Do Not Disturb and Auto Dial numbers
- Four ‘Soft Key’ Feature Buttons without LEDs for use as Auto Dial buttons or for features that don’t require a light
- Built-in speakerphone and microphone for totally hands-free calling
- Auxiliary Port allows quick connection of peripheral equipment, such as fax or answering machines
- Message Indicator alerts you to a waiting message and turns off only after all messages are heard when used with voice mail, or when the administrator at extension 10 turns the feature on and off
- Volume Control lets you increase or decrease the volume of the ringer, speaker, or handset
- Requires Release 3.0 or higher of the PARTNER, PARTNER Plus, PARTNER II or PARTNER ACS Control Unit or any release of the PARTNER Endeavor Control Unit to operate
- Can be used for system and centralized telephone programming on PARTNER Plus, PARTNER II, PARTNER ACS or PARTNER Endeavor only
- Can not be used to remotely program the buttons of a PARTNER 34D telephone set
- Can display incoming caller’s telephone number on PARTNER II Systems when equipped with EC Modules or on PARTNER ACS and Endeavor Systems. Also provides caller ID storage for past 200 calls. Caller ID service provided by your local service provider.
- Data port fror single line phone connection
- Solution for basic attendant functions/programming
- Available in black, white, and gray